Valiant Glass can supply and fit a cat door which is preinstalled in our toughened safety glass panels for installation into glass doors, windows or any other glass panels around the house.
The whole job can be arranged with just one phone call in which one of our qualified glaziers can be booked to visit your home and carry out a measure, supply and installation.
Most areas of Sydney are serviced by our mobile fleet of qualified glaziers who regularly install pet doors.
Cat flap features
- 4 Way locking system
- Magnetic self closing cat flap
- Attractive clear acrylic
- Modern slimline design
Cat doors for sliding glass doors
Cat doors are a great way to give your cat the freedom to go outside during the day whilst keeping it locked inside during the night if required.
Valiant’s fully qualified glaziers are sliding door experts, which ensures your pet door installation is safe, secure and complies with current Australian Standards.
Benefits of a cat door
Although many cats are primarily house pets many enjoy time outside where they experience the benefits of a pet door.
- Exercise – Offers opportunity to run and play outside
- Less use of kitty litter tray
- A cat flap provides freedom
- Prevents boredom
- Prevents behavioural problems – Scratching furniture, pulling curtains, spraying its scent, damaging flyscreens,etc.
- Keeps them entertained
- Protection from weather – Escape excessive heat or wet weather
- Protection from other animals outside
- Controlled time outside
Common locations for cat doors
- Laundry window or door
- Low level glass
- Sliding glass door
- Fixed panel next to sliding door
For information about our dog doors please visit our dog door page.